The Causes and Cure of Hemorrhoids
Most people of adult age have probably suffered the indignity of having to cope with Hemorrhoids, otherwise known as Piles. As anyone who has suffered from piles knows, these can be very uncomfortable and painful.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
A medical sense they are bigger or swollen veins. They are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, with the exception that these are veins located in the rectum. These types of veins cushion as well as protect the anal canal. Problems arise when these veins are stretched and tear under pressure, resulting in the familiar discomfort and pain experienced with haemorrhoids.
One may experience hemorroids as either internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids are situated higher up in the anal sphincter and usually manifest themselves as stools covered in blood or blood on the toilet paper. Sometimes the hemorrhoids will protrude from the anal canal, in which case they should just be pushed back inside.
External haemorrhoids, on the other hand, exist as hard lumps that can be felt by hand and also are extremely painful when compared with internal haemorrhoids. These may also cause bleeding which will be seen on the toilet paper or perhaps in the toilet bowl.
Causes of Piles
Constipation tends to be the main cause of Piles. The straining of bowel movement throughout prolonged siting on the bathroom puts pressure on the blood vessel in the anal canal, causing swelling and irritation and eventual rupture of the blood vessels. Hemorrhoids are also very common during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess fat of the baby. Diarrhea is also known to put extra pressure on the rectal blood vessels, therefore can lead to hemorrhoids.
Prolonged periods of either standing or sitting also can worsen haemorrhoids and should be avoided.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Standard Methods to Treat Hemorrhoids Doctors and even non-medical practitioners have a lot of ideas to treat hemorrhoids. Many individuals think that the treatments are painful although on the contrary, the treatments are actually painfree and the purpose of the treatment is to reduce...
Treatments and Cures
Number of natural remedies are available for the treatment piles. Firstly, suitable lotions are normally used to get rid of existing hemorrhoids and relieve the acute pain associated with them. In extreme cases they can be removed by surgery.
- Longer term, as constipation is the main cause piles, it goes without saying that avoiding constipation reduces the likely hood of them forming.
- The cause of constipation is normally the result of insufficient fiber in the diet.
- Samples of foods that are high in fibre include bran cereals, corn, wheat, rice, oats, nuts and beans.
- Fresh fruits and vegetable are also a good source of fiber.
- Addition to the above changes in diet, it is essential to bring about simple lifestyle changes to reduce the tendency for the formation of piles.
- This includes staying fit with regular exercise, like walking, which will make sure one's stools remain soft thus reducing the risk of constipation.
- Click here for the best Cure for Hemorrhoids available.
- Follow the link for more information of how to Eat Well For Good Health using the food pyramid.