Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical signs are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back in the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with inner hemorrhoids is that the vein gets thrombus inside of, which is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this condition is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their feces or when some of the signs mentioned are present and the disease is already in their advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are way of life related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcohol and also reduced fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber and high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to extreme straining every time the person techniques his or her bowels.
Prolapsing Internal Hemorrhoids - hemorrhoidectomy
hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of a hemorrhoid) for Prolapsing Internal Hemorrhoids http://thrombosed-externalhemorrhoid.com.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by manual examination when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back within by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in as it will not go back by itself unlike the second degree. And the last one is the fourth degree hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is both painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is actually the type where there may be blood clots in the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning following defecation because virtually any fecal material that is remaining may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation due to contact of the feces with the protruding tissues.
Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids - Thrombosed Or Clotted Hemorrhoid - Hemoroid Remedies Symptoms Of HemorrhoidsIf you are like one of the many in the world today suffering from hemorrhoids then you know the pain and embarrassment that comes with this horrible condition. I too have suffered in order to long with hemorrhoids right up...
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital evaluation where the doctor probes the inside of your anus along with his finger and feels with regard to protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and are still being made by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of prognosis is actually immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is put inside the anus and the other end is used by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. Occasionally it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient is able to see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, through drugs to be able to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the inner hemorrhoid is gone for good.
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found when you find blood on a stool or even when it had advanced to severe stages.
- Here are some ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.