Schedule a Consultation There are numerous treatments that are available, which can effectively remove symptomatic hemorrhoids. While topical products may reduce the discomfort connected with this condition, they will not really remove the problem. If you are suffering from chronic hemorrhoids, you may need to go through a hemorrhoid removal procedure.
- These procedures can be carried out right at a doctor's office or at a special clinic that deals with hemorrhoid removing.
- While most can be done on an outpatient basis, more serious surgeries may involve being admitted into a hospital.
- Let's look at the variety of methods that can be used for hemorrhoid removal.
- Banding - This is a common method that has been used for many years.
- A small band is placed around the hemorrhoid very tightly.
- This cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid and it will begin to shrivel.
- After a few days, it will fall off and also the sufferer can get on with the recovery process.
- The procedure is virtually painless, and it is almost always quite effective.
Fast Hemorrhoids Treatment Strategies
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
Infrared Coagulation (IRC)
This technique uses infrared light, which is used in order to coagulate the small vessels found in a hemorrhoid, and so can be very useful in smaller and less extreme cases. This is generally done in an office or even an outpatient clinic, and is accompanied by minimum discomfort.
The unusual situation when less invasive measures are inadequate to control a patient's symptoms, a surgical procedure may be necessary. These are more included procedures, and tend to be together with more pain and disability, so they ought to be reserved for only the most serious cases. Make sure you discuss the risks and benefits of these procedures with your physician prior to consenting to one of these surgical procedures.
Harmonic Scalpel Treatments
This type of hemorrhoid removal utilizes a special scalpel that operates with ultrasound examination waves. The actual scalpel is used to be able to remove the hemorrhoid and the blood vessels are automatically cauterized. This is considered to be an almost bloodless procedure and is usually recommended for large hemorrhoids or for people who are very painful.
Tips On How to prevent Having Hemorrhoids If you are suffering from hemorrhoids and having some pain, you can always use an ice pack. All you have to do is place an ice pack where you are experiencing pain. Leave the ice pack on around 10-15 minutes or until you feel better. Ice not only...
This is very similar to harmonic scalpel treatments, but in this case, an actual laser beam are going to be targeted on the hemorrhoid. This kind of hemorrhoid removal is growing in popularity, and is very effective. The laser automatically cauterizes the area, and also the nerves is going to be sealed off as well. This technique may be accompanied by a bit less pain than the typical surgical hemorrhoidectomy.
Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy (PPH)
This technique utilizes a special stapling device that cuts through the involved vessels, and staples the tissue back together again. This also is associated with a bit less pain compared to a conventional hemorrhoidectomy, and is becoming more popular with many surgeons.
- Excising - An actual eliminating hemorrhoids with surgery of the hemorrhoid may be necessary..
- The hemorrhoid is cut away and the blood vessels are tied off.
- This procedure will be a bit more painful than other types of hemorrhoid removal and also the recovery time may be longer.
- However, it is very effective.
For those that need to seek hemorrhoid removal, it may be recommended to get a colon cancer screening (colonoscopy) as well. These types of studies can help a doctor determine if there is an actual cause for regular hemorrhoid flare ups.