A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are numerous ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz shower can actually experience again a number of the discomfort and reduce the inflammation.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your buttocks and hips. The idea is the fact that sitting in the warm water will help more blood in order to reach the anal location which can promote healing and also help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water treatment for hemorrhoids.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over the Toilet
Nonetheless, using your bath tub is most likely the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want it warm enough to be comfortable and not too hot. Again, the water has to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night as opposed to sit in the bath to relieve any pressure on the anal region.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your chosen oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great calming bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts in order to the water that is recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, reduces swelling and relaxes muscles. Too, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve swelling and pain. Epsom salt can be purchased from most drug stores.
You will want to be in the bath for about 20 or 30 minutes several times a week to promote healing. When you get out of the shower you will want to use a clean, cotton towel to dry the area. Make sure you don't stroke but pat the region dry with the towel. If you like you can also let the area atmosphere dry which a few practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any hardship in order to the area again.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
- You looking for a natural and successful remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got in order to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that work.
- You will adore the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more details on remedies for hemorrhoids, get more information at Tips for Hemorrhoid Alleviation.