A Guide on Hemorrhoids and Homeopathy
Hemorrhoids or sometimes called piles refer to a condition where the particular veins around the lower rectum and anus tend to be swollen and swollen. It can happen to anyone - men or women and old or young. Hemorrhoids occur because there is a strain in the bowel movement. Others suffer from hemorrhoids because of aging, pregnancy, chronic diarrhea as well as chronic constipation. This can be seen either internal (inside the anus) or external (below the skin surrounding the anus). There are a few people who have hemorrhoids but they do not experience any symptoms. Vivid red blood that covers the stool is one of the common internal signs of hemorrhoids. Take note, internal hemorrhoids could protrude from the anus which can be painful and irritating.
List of Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are one of the most effective and safest ways to treat hemorrhoids. It offers mild and no side effects treatment. For severe cases of hemorrhoids, surgery is the only answer. Before you resort to this treatment, try the gentle homeopathic remedies available before it is too late.
- Witch hazel extract is a common ingredient of different hemorrhoids treatment available in the market like medicated hemorrhoid pads.
- It acts as an astringent.
- In most health food and drug stores, it is possible to buy pure hazel extract.
- You simply apply the extract using a clean cotton ball on the affected area.
- It's a no-no to pay the hemorrhoids after program with gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the same procedure three times a day for a few days.
- This procedure will help reduce discomfort and shrink the inflamed and swollen veins.
- Aloe vera contains a gel-like sap that is rich with astringent properties that can cool, soothe and heal irritated cells.
- Apply the sap directly on the affected location using a cotton swab or ball.
- In order to get the gel like sap from the plant, cut in half the leaf and then slice down at the middle.
- Collect the extract using the cotton swab from the center.
- In the event that you cannot get a fresh leaf of the aloe vera plant, you can purchase from grocery or drug stores aloe vera extract.
Sulfur is Known to Treat Skin Conditions Such as Scabies and Acne
It is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids because of its antibacterial and mild astringent properties it contain. Prepare a mixture of a calming ointment plus a teaspoon of sulfur powder. Apply the mixture directly to the infected location at least two to three times a day.
Other Tips to Remember
Use the aforementioned homeopathic remedies in conjunction with the following:
- Proper diet is a must.
- You need to include in your dinner foods rich in fiber.
- Remember, constipation is one of the leading causes of hemorrhoids.
- Prefer to drink or eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Heal Hemorrhoids - Do Your Hemorrhoids Keep Coming Back? Distended and inflamed veins in and around your anus are named piles or hemorrhoids. If you have all of them you almost certainly know it and also already know something about all of them. Most of the time a painful hemorrhoidal surface will settle...
- Avoid holding the urge of going to the toilet.
- Go if you really have to.
- At the same time, do not prolong your stay inside the toilet.
- This will just create pressure on your rectal region.
INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS Treatment How to TREAT Internal HEMORRHOIDS INTERNAL Hemorrhoids
Discover the The Only Holistic System Proven to Permanently Cure Hemorrhoids in as Little as 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more Information: ...
- Drink eight in order to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Make it a habit to provide a sippy tumbler of water.
- This will encourage you to drink water as many as you can.
For more info on the wonders of homeopathy and just how it can benefit treat your own hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com as well as http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish Check Out Http://Tratamiento-De-Las-Hemorroides.Blogspot.Com
For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Go to Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese check out http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Pasquale is a content marketing professional at 20lux.com, a website about alternative health issues. Last year, Pasquale worked as a consultant for a well-known high tech company. When he's not writing articles, Pasquale enjoys drawing and rock climbing.